As a dentist you are central to the team that provides dental care to patients at your organization. You are seeking a practice that values your clinical skills and enables you to grow as a provider of dental services. The Recruitment Center, a locally based and relationship driven non-profit, can introduce you to practices in New Hampshire and Vermont that need and want your clinical expertise, and to communities that will offer you and your family a safe and healthy place to live.
You worked hard to become a dentist. You deserve to find a practice and a place that suits you, that enables you to fulfill your promise to be the best that you can be. The Recruitment Center intends to help you find the right opportunity, to make your relocation as easy as possible, and to ensure that you get the support and assistance you need to enjoy your life in New Hampshire or Vermont.
What we’ll do for you:
- Match your professional profile with positions that meet your needs.
- Provide you with information on the most current practice opportunities.
- Forward your CV to potential employers (with your permission).
- Provide you with information on specific communities and attractions in New Hampshire and
- Assist you in identifying positions that qualify for State or Federal Loan Repayment Programs.
- Provide continued assistance as needed as you transition into practice.
- Introduce you to Dentist Ambassadors throughout New Hampshire.
NH Dentist Ambassador Program:
Connecting students with Dentists in NH communities.
The Recruitment Center collaborates with 34 dentist ambassadors located throughout New Hampshire, representing rural, public health, and private dental practices. The ambassadors support dental students and residents who are investigating practicing and living in New Hampshire, and look forward to sharing their experiences and lessons learned.
Visit our Ambassadors page for more information on the Ambassador role.
To schedule a site visit or meeting with an ambassador, contact Mandi Gingras, Recruitment & Retention Coordinator.
Phone: 603-228-2830 x116